Thursday, September 24, 2009

Tattoo of the Week: Tribal Scene Ink

J.M has an amazing full sleeve tattoo that has variety of different Native American themes. There is a battle scene that really makes it look dynamic and full of movement. So I sat and asked him about it:

Who was the artist that did your tattoos?Chuk hognell, marc toves, adam,corey kadevitz, 2 other guys in guam.

What shop do they work in? Butterfly tattoo

When did you get it?
Between 2002-present

What is the scene about?
I just like the art and enjoy having it on my body.
The pain from getting the tattoo is also a stress reliever.

Why did you get? I like the look of full sleeves, easy conversation piece, I love the art that its all about, there’s a story line behind it.

What is the Native American motif about? What is the piece depicting?
I’m ¼ native American and I have a Mohawk hunter fighting a wendigo use google for the story, The medicine man is having the vision, and the women onn the todem pole is just a piece of art that I liked. The rest going up my arm is different pieces containing animals from the places that I’ve lived.

What do you think about this piece? Leave a comment.

1 comment:

  1. That is an awesome looking tattoo. I'm jealous.

    ReplyDelete